BEDA 30: Lalala

Goodness gracious the last couple weeks have been insane. I am literally gone from like 9:45am-9pm every day. I have no time to do homework/laundry/everything else so I wake up at like 7am and get stuff done before I leave for school. SO NOT IDEAL! I am excited for Summer.....in two months. Hahahaha. I'm actually still trying to figure out whether or not I want to do school in the Summer.

Our Junior High Mission Trip is canceled because of the Swine Flu and I'm really sad! I was definitely looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be back on in a couple weeks.

I finally am going back to Seattle at the end of May for a weekend to go get the rest of my belongings. I'm so excited to have all my clothes/my printer/various books/shoes/etc. Hopefully I'll be able to go see Carly's show and hit up Pike Place/SAM as well!

This morning I woke up at 8am, which is kind of late for me. My room is a wreck and my car is a wreck and I have no clean clothes and I've just been focusing on the homework stuff I need to get done but of course there is never enough time in the day to accomplish everything! Ho hum. Hopefully this weekend I can get caught up and then my blogs from here on out will be less rantful and more..funful...hahaaa...

SPEAKING OF THIS WEEKEND!
Tomorrow I have nothing to do until 4pm, where I'm meeting with my director and another actor to go over some of our scenes/talk about our relationship for the film I'm doing. I guess we also have to take some pictures of us shopping and stuff so that should be interesting.
Saturday I'm going to see South Pacific at Pioneer. Yaaay! I miss doing the spring musical SO MUCH! I need to be involved in theatre right about NOW.
Sunday I'm working in the morning and then in the afternoon I am doing a photoshoot for something. Basically I get to be a boho hippie girl which is always fun!

So, while I ate my oatmeal this morning, I decided to look on demand and see if anything good was on. I discovered the movie Max Keeble's Big Move and I was like "wow, I used to like this movie a lot. I haven't seen it in forever. I should watch it!" I only made it through about 10 minutes when I said, "Hmmm I just don't really know why I ever liked this movie..." Thoughts about Max Keeble anyone? I think that I like it, I guess, but I decided to watch Secret Lives of Women: I'm in love with a Cross Dresser. Hahahaha classy.

DFTBA :)

0 comments: