BEDA 22: FASHO

Ouch, ouch, ouch. The tips of my fingers hurt so bad from playing the guitar so much the last week or so! I keep reforming these stupid blisters, but HEY at least I finished a song. :) I guess it's all worth it in the end.

Tonight I had Oasis (junior high youth group at church) and that's always a barrel of fun! I love all my little tweens and preteens and melodramatic girls! I'm excited for our Visalia trip coming up! :)

Got in home just in time to catch the last part of American Idol with my mom and little brother. Goodbye Anoopdawg! I really liked him....but I like other contestants more, so oh well. I missed ANTM tonight so I guess I'll have to watch that online.

Uggghhh every blog I always talk about how I need to do homework but then I just start browsing around online and I NEVER DO IT! I have such a ridiculous and overwhelming amount of work to do because I have literally done NOTHING yet this quarter and I am just too overwhelmed to tackle everything. How do I solve this problem!? I just need to "man up" (as my coworker would say) and get it done. I bet right after I post this, I will find something more interesting to do instead of read about film noir and it's impact on society. Ho hum. I'm such a good procrastinator! I NEED TO STOP THIS MADNESS!

I always think it's weird whenever people say they have nothing to talk about in their blogs. I don't really think mine are THAT interesting...probably more so for my best friends to read, but I never ever have run out of things to TALK about! I guess I'm just a chatterbox online, as well as offline (but we already knew that)!

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic, so I'll talk about one of my favorite life memories that I was just thinking about. My good friend Nedim and I often (though we haven't in the past few months) hang out after school and work and whatnot and just watch tv together and hang out at night. Then he makes me a cucumber and cream cheese bagel and we watch MTV and VH1 and lurk myspace people and talk about life and take walks around the neighborhood. One night in the fall he had some pastel type paint stuff (he's a super good artist) and he just started drawing all over his face to make himself a raccoon. He then proceeded to draw all over me and make me a raccoon as well. We added the white around our mouths to make us raccoons with rabies. Now, in general, I wouldn't advise you to cover your face in pastel/paint stuff....it's a little bit difficult to get off. BUT the face his parents made when they saw us was priceless. I just love these pictures because it was such a random night that was anything but typical...and isn't it the spontaneous events in life that you never forget? I believe this to be true and out of the many many nights I have spent at his house, this was definitely one of my favorites.




If you are reading this and think I am completely crazy, you just might be right. Don't worry, my friends and I do "normal" things also. Talking about the mall and movie nights just aren't as fascinating, though.

Tomorrow morning I must wake up early for dance, and then I think I might be getting my hair trimmed and seeing the Hannah Montana movie! What fun!

DFTBA<3

4 comments:



Scott said...

I would kill to get my face painted like that right now!

Good luck with homework. When is your school over? I just finished today! I'm on 4.5 months of summer holidays as of 9:00 tonight! WOOOOO.

Lauren Horst said...

Ahhh I'm on the quarter system, so I don't get out until the end of June! But then I won't start again until the end of September. I'm so jealous that it's summer for you!

Stephanie said...

I like the painted face pictures and don't think you're weird at all. I just found your blog because of your Facebook comment...I like it. I wish the posts had dates on them and not just times.

Alissa said...

I LOVE the face paint. I'm a little bit crazy too, so don't worry about it. :)
Do your homework! Haha.