BEDA 1: YEAH!

Thanks to Maureen Johnson, I am participating in BEDA (Blog Every Day April). Some people are doing VEDA, but that's just too intense, so I'll stick to BEDA.

Anyways,
lots of stuff going on in my life.

1. First of all, I am back from Seattle for the time being. I decided to take the quarter off of school and work and it's better to work here at home where I have a car. Then when I got here I decided I might actually take a couple classes at De Anza. Still not sure about that.

2. My good friend Tracy just introduced me to this amazing show called Freaks and Geeks. It's SO AMAZING.

3. I love bookmooch.com! Go check it out.

4. I have quite a bit of random errands to do today, including the post office, rearranging my bedroom, figuring out school stuff, oasis tonight. That's what's up.

5. I really miss my SLR camera which happens to be in Seattle right now. Dang it. Dang it. Dang it.


Hopefully April will be a month of fun happy times, since my life has been all sorts of chaos the past yearish. NEW START! Maybe I should take up yoga or something...

0 comments: