BEDA 24: DANG I'M LATE!

I meant to blog last night but I got home at like...2am and then I was already late anyways so I said "SCREW BEDA! I'LL DO IT IN THE MORNING!" haha...actually literally..I really did say that in the late hours of the night.

Yesterday I did nothing really productive except start watching Anne of Green Gables on VHS. I forgot this movie was like 6 hours long because it has all those part 1, part 2, second VHS, part 1, part 2.....INTENSE. But I'm enjoying it. These were definitely the movies that I watched all the time when I was younger.

Last night I had Terra Nova (college group at church) and after some plan confusion we ended up going to Campbell Billiards. Tuesdays and Thursdays are "ladies play free" night so we always take full advantage of that. I'm not so great at pool, but it's really fun! I think I improved a little bit last night....maybe....

I missed last nights episode of Taking the Stage last night but it's coming on again in like 30 minutes, so yaaaay. I'm excited.

I'm also auditioning for those intense movie that's being shot for 10 weeks in the summer/fall. It's an indie film, but it has a $100,000 budget so they are paying for all the leads to be flown out to all these places (arizona, alabama, canada, etc.) and for them to have room and board and all that. I haven't read the whole script but from what I've seen so far, it sounds pretty good. I already have my sides so I just need to send in my tape and paperwork for my first audition. I should probably get on memorizing those 15+ pages plus a 4 minute monologue I have to do for my theatre class. The monologue isn't due until the end of May but I figure I'll learn it now and then I can use it for auditions that are coming up. Grr...I don't even know if our video camera is working so I can record my tape! A video camera is definitely on my wish list for stuff I want.

OKAY, today is going to be a homework day. DO NOT CALL ME, DO NOT TEXT ME, I must finish my homework so that way I won't have anything to stress about this weekend, and trust me....it's going to take all day. I'm super excited because after work tomorrow night Tracy and Ashley and I are finally going to get to see Hannah Montana (DON'T JUDGE ME)! I loooove Miley Cyrus.

Actually wait, I need to go to the post office today as well, so today is a homework and post office day. And the library....and maybe going to see that show tonight with Tracy and Cory. Hmmmmm.....


DFTBA<3 (speaking of DFTBA, did anyone see Hank's DFTBA rap??!)

oh and p.s. HayleygHoovers new video on her personal channel is so freaking hilarious. Especially when she did Alex Day's BEDA intro. LOOOVE HER!

0 comments: