BEDA 17: Part 3

Okay, I am definitely getting a little too blog happy today but I figured that since I have my BEDA buddies, they might just want to know a little bit more about me without having to read through every single blog...nope, definitely would not recommend that.

FAVORITES:
Musical: Spring Awakening
Color: Purple
Flower: Yellow daffodils
Book: Looking for Alaska-John Green

Dang, I ran out of things to say...
well anyways, here are just some random facts about me:

I love theatre and film and TV and everything surrounded the entertainment industry.
I watch a lot of TV (mostly online though) and this includes: J&K+8,Freaks and Geeks, The Hills, Taking the Stage, Heroes, Survivor, The Office, American Idol, ANTM, Real World, etc.
I strongly advise you to read all of John Green's books. I'm just starting my first MJ one, so I will slowly be catching up with all those.
My favorite food is pasta! YUUM
I love to travel and take road trips and plan trips and pack and unpack and visit people and go to other states and go to other countries and yeah.
I'm a Christian and am Jr. High staff at my church and I love it! :)
I play the guitar and the piano and I also sing/song write.
I love foreign languages and have taken 2 years of French, 1 year of ASL, and 3 years of Spanish.

I guess I thought I had more to say about myself then that but at least that's something! Happy blogging

DFTBA!

3 comments:



Anonymous said...

Spring Awakening- AMAZING.

Looking For Alaska- My favorite of the three Green novels and quickly becoming my favorite book.

Hooray for BEDA buddies!

J&K+8- I LOVE that show!

I love to travel and I am in French classes right now.

I am also a Christian! And I used to play the piano.

WHOO- HA NERDFIGHTERS!
bododododododooddoodod (however you type out the nerdfighter cheer thing)

XD

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren!

I watch TV online as well. And in my opinion, the genius of Freaks and Geeks is grossly underappreciated!

Daniel Desario <33

I'd love to travel! Lucky you :)

And I'm always amazed when I realise that there are people out there who are insanely talented, people who write their own songs for example!

Alissa said...

I love Spring Awakening too! As for a favorite musical....I don't know if I could ever choose just one. I really love anything that Sondheim has done tho.
I LOVE Jon and Kate. My friends tend to mock me but I don't care, true love can withstand anything. I also really love The Hills and ANTM. I watch American Idol too but it really frustrates me sometimes.
DFTBA!
(I'm very excited to be BEDA buddies, even tho I kinda disappeared from the internet mere hours after we were assigned.)