BEDA 3: Lazy Days

So, since De Anza starts on Monday...this is one of my last official days of the beloved SPRING BREAK. I guess I can't really complain since I've had two weeks off of school. Can I just express my love for the quarter schedule as opposed to the semester schedule? Quarter > semester. pwnd.

So far today I have accomplished:
-reading updated blogs of my favorite bloggers who are participating in BEDA.
-sorting through/responding to a bunch of e-mails.
-making some green tea.
-doing some laundry.
-watching all my youtube subscriptions that I hadn't seen yet. I'm sure in like 2 hours my feed will all be full again.
-watching John Tucker Must Die (I'm watching it right now since I've never seen it before).

Don't be jealous of my ultra fun life..SARCASM.

I swear I really do, do things with my life. But this is spring break, the times of sleeping in and watching movies and reading all day will soon be over. Ho hum.

I have a job interview tomorrow morning that I am a bit nervous for. Why am I nervous? Who knows. I feel very very qualified for the position but ya never know! We'll see how that goes.

So, I think I'm at the post office like EVERY DAY of my life. Why? Because I like writing letters/selling textbooks off of amazon/bookmooch/etc. I think I actually need to go AGAIN today and send some stuff off. Wouldn't it be great if the government decided postage fees were eliminated? I think that would be fabulous.

SO ANYWAYS, moral of THAT story is that we should be pen pals. I like writing/receiving letters and if you do also, then let's write each other all old school with like, ya know..envelopes and paper. Some of my friends and I so much like writing to each other that since we live in the same city (and can't really be pen pals) we just write notes during the week and switch them on Sundays/Wednesdays/whatever. It really does make your days a little bit better.

Let's all just take a moment to appreciate the little things in life....like letters and notes and green tea and lame movies that are cheesy but still make you laugh.

On a less positive note:
I really really want to move to LA for the spring/summer. Unfortunately I don't have money to do that at the moment, so I wish I could just get a job and then life would be dandy and great. Stupid economy and having to give jobs to old people with college degrees instead of young fresh faced 19 year olds who have big city dreams. Since Tracy is moving there in May, hopefully I can save up, finish school at the end of June, and move out there (with her?) in Julyish? Then again, my plans change every week so it's very hard for me to plan into the future.

What are your ultimate dreams? I have roughly about 6,462 but I don't think you would want my blog to be consumed by all those.

Wow, this movie is getting worse by the minute hahahaha. I love Brittany Snow but GOODNESS GRACIOUS this movie is so dumb.

DFTBA<3

0 comments: