BEDA 5: Oh man.

So tomorrow I have my first class at De Anza. I have never been to the school before/have no idea where my building is that my class is in/have no clue what parking is going to be like.

FUN TIMES AHEAD.....

not.

But my class is intro to theatre, so I assume it won't be too bad...considering I like the subject? eh eh?

THEN in the afternoon my neighbor is going to come over and fix my bedroom window that my little brother BROKE! that's right folks, Lauren Noel Horst has had a piece of cardboard as a window for almost three days now. I have six blankets on my bed at night.

THEN I have my job interview #2. Basically a callback to see if the people I would potentially be working with like me as much as the people who I will never work with do.

My brother is listening to music in Spanish very loudly from his room....so distracting.

So fun story for the day:
My mom made pancakes this morning but accidentally left them on the stove cooking so three pancakes are now charcoal and are completely cooked onto the pan and won't wash off. HAHA. The whole house smelled like it was burning but luckily the fire alarm didn't go off (wait, that could be a bad thing...fire alarms are supposed to alert one that one is about to die...)

I have so many interesting things that go on at my house/with my neighbors on a daily basis. If you are in a bad mood, just ask me to explain my day at home to you, because my house is insane.

dftba<3

0 comments: