BEDA 15: I FAIL

I FAIL AT BEDA...I FAIL.

Okay, so really though...HOW MANY DAYS OF BEDA HAVE I MISSED?! Sad news friends. Oh well, the lovely Maureen Johnson said it was alright if we missed a day (or few..) and that we could just get right back on track.

Here to start off is some quotes that were said in class today by my amazing theatre professor!

"I think the medical term would be 'she got knocked up!'"

"Act like kings and queens in charge of the lower class! You are the pimp in charge of your street women!"

"You really just asked how you should start the assignment? Well I would say you should start at the beginning!"

ANYWAYS...

I have a cold so that pretty much sucks. On the other hand I just got a whole bunch of books I need to read! The sad part is that I have too much school and work at the moment to read as much as I'd like to.

Question...do your little brothers wear your shoes? I walked out of my bedroom this morning to find my little brother (he's 11) playing x box and...WEARING MY UGGS! This is not normal! Who steals their sisters' uggs?! WHO DOES THAT?! Clearly my brother.....so weird.

The past couple days I've just been watching more and more Freaks and Geeks. Not gonna lie, I'm definitely addicted.

I just filled out my info to get a BEDA BUDDY! YAY. I'm so excited! Maureen is such a clever cat.

This entry is lame and my mind is all over the place due to my heavily medicated self right now...I really need some nyquil right about now. Hopefully I will have improved before dance and work tomorrow!

Off to do some film homework.

DFTBA :)

0 comments: