BEDA 16: Ohh ya know!

So this morning I woke up and decided to read Paper Towns (again). Basically I started reading it but was really really busy with school and life and so I had to return it to the library like 1/3 of the way through. This is a very very terrible thing to do with books. Luckily I got it from the library AGAIN and was able to start it and finish it today. I love finishing books. I feel so accomplished, and since I'm trying to read 50 books in 2009, I always feel really good when I read an entire book in one day.

I actually read Looking for Alaska in one day, as well. John Green= amazing.

I skipped dance this morning but had work this afternoon/evening which was alright. My coworkers are all pretty sick so it just makes everything go by faster. And all my kids are so gosh darn cute.

Right now I'm watching The Visitor and I have to say that it is pretty good. I think I may have some auditions for some film stuff this weekend, so hopefully I'll be discussing that soon!

I really want to get another fish. Every since poor Martini died, I just want to get another one! Maybe next pay check on the 30th I'll reward myself with a new friend. Hmmmm any name suggestions? I love thinking of my future children/pet names. I've thought about going with a "world cities" theme and naming my children Sydney, Cairo, London. Or maybe I'll go with naming them after my favorite characters in plays/books: Alaska, Moritz, Ilse. Maybe I'll just name my future fish Bubbles or something like that. I always am interested in seeing what people want to name their unborn children. Some interesting kids' names from work: Indigo (boy), Topaz (boy), and Ainsley (girl). All three of these kids in particular are so precious. I just want to eat them with a spoon!


The new youtube is stupid. That is all I have to say about that. I very much dislike it.

Now it's time for Taking the Stage. I LOVE THIS SHOW.

1 comments:



Scott said...

I love thinking about the names of my future children! haha.

Boy - Sebastien.
Girl - Violet, or Emma.