BEDA 27: It's early.

It's 7:30am. Why am I up like an hour before I actually NEED to get up? Because I have so much to do, that I can only do in the early hours of the morning because I HAVE NO TIME OTHERWISE!

Here's what I did this weekend:

Saturday:
8:30am-1:30pm/ Work
3pm-4:30pm/ Coffee&sushi with Tracy
4:40pm-7ish?/ Hannah Montana movie with Tracy and Ashley (YES, I SAW HANNAH MONTANA AND I HAVE NO SHAME!)
7ish+/ Dinner with my mom and then hung out at home

Sunday:
I don't know all the times but it went: church, hang out after church, lunch with Chad, Tracy, Joel, and Mandie, back to church to get Tracy's car, go to downtown to see Hannah's dance thing, stay for like 5 dance numbers, back to church, hang out at church, set up for day7, hang out with Mandie and Alicia, day7, hang out after day7, get home around 10pm and crash.

So yes, this weekend I was mostly gone and I was busy but at least it was all fun stuff that I chose to do. Now that it is Monday I am back to work and school and homework with friends in between. You should also notice in the above schedule that I did not do any homework/laundry/responding to e-mails/mailing packages or anything else productive which is why I'm up at the crack of dawn today getting stuff done!

I have class this morning, then work, then meeting Chad at church for something, then movie night at Chris's since it's Tracy's last one! Awww. Sad times.

SPEAKING OF SAD TIMES...I am soo behind on ANTM! MUST CATCH UP THIS WEEKEND....really though, I'm also behind on Heroes and if you miss one episode your totally screwed up on the plot. I'm also behind on The Office, and you miss episodes it doesn't really affect the plot but you are missing the creativity and amazing writing! I need some good laughs every now and then!

Now I'm off to finish some reading due for my 10:30am class, maybe do some laundry, make some oatmeal for breakfast, and get all caffeinified up.

I definitely think you should see the Hannah Montana movie because it was amazing and I love Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana (the show). BUT, if you DO NOT like Miley Cyrus/do not watch Hannah Montana....you will not like it..(COUGH COUGH Tracy and Ashley COUGH COUGH). Go see it, seriously.

0 comments: