This is our decision, to live fast and die young

LOVE:
MGMT
Disney Channel Original Movies
Earl Grey tea
Kris Allen
The Hills

DO NOT LOVE:
Homework
11-year-old brothers who bother everyone and anything around them
Not having enough time to read books
Bad acting in Disney Channel Original Movies
Naivety


Right now I'm watching Gotta Kick it Up. I consider this a Disney classic, though I never realized how bad some of the acting is. At least it's still...entertaining? I don't even know why I'm watching this since I'm so behind on some of my other tv shows, but oh well.

I'm finishing up my Santa Cruz film stuff this weekend. Hopefully I'll be getting the final copy of it sooner then later so I can add that to my reel. The rest of the cast that I've met so far are pretty cool so I'm looking forward to Friday and Saturday.

I really want the Hannah Montana Movie soundtrack. Early birthday present anyone? Hahahaha. Just kidding, I'll probably buy it myself. Maybe I just really want to be Miley Cyrus?

SPEAKING OF DISNEY CHANNEL...
There is this super awesome workshop tomorrow in LA that some of the big time Disney casting directors will be at and alas, I'M NOT THERE! :( huge bummer. Someday I'll be a Disney star, someday.

Today I watched John Green's blogtv show and HE ANSWERED ONE OF MY QUESTIONS! AHHHH SO EXCITING. I love John Green x 439084390282 and all other nerdfighters will appreciate this moment of triumph for me.

Well, my laptop officially has 7 minutes of battery left so I guess I should cut this blog short before it all gets deleted.

DFTBA and best wishes!

4 comments:



Stephanie said...

I'm a Kris Allen fan too.

Chris said...

I am NOT a Kris Allen fan NOT too (because nobody else stated they isn't before me).

Me a English major. :)

Go Adam (or Danny)!!!

ticomeau (that was the word verification, it's sooo funny if you say it all sophisticated)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren,

Disney = WIN!

And I can truly appreciate your John Green moment! I'm SO excited about his visit to Sydney, I feel like squealing when I think about it! so I can imagine how wonderful it would feel to be acknowledged by him XD

Anonymous said...

I think the one qualification for it to even be considered a "classic Disney channel movie" IS for it to have at least three or four bad actors.

Except for Brink. That movie was just awesome.
And Ally Cats Strike.


Oh how I miss classic Disney!!!