Life is good.

Life is actually halfway decent right now. I'm sick and behind in school, but hey. I can't complain. I chose to hang out with friends at Starbucks last night for like 4 1/2 hours instead of doing homework, and I'm okay with that. We talked about our favorite actors of all time and it was fun and dandy.

Yesterday I met with the fabulous old man Kit and got my paperwork for becoming a Junior High Protege. This should be really cool/interesting. I'm excited for a lot of the Summer events coming up.

Why today/this week/life is good:
-Terra Nova tonight=<3
-I discovered the beauty of french press's and I really want one.
-I didn't have work at all this week which was super convenient since I have been sick all week.
-I'm starting to feel a lot better.
-I learned how to play two of my favorite songs EVER on the guitar.
-I get to see my lovely Allee today when she comes over so I can put together the Pioneer leadership end of the year slideshow/video (how I get sucked back into these things, I'm not sure....but I love it!)
-Tomorrow I leave for Seattle/Vancouver for the weekend.


Why today/this week/life is NOT good:
-I hate flying and I have to fly tomorrow.
-I'm hoping this morning at the doctor's they give me medicine to take tomorrow so my eardrums won't burst while flying.
-I have to give blood at the doctor's? SO NOT MY FAVORITE THING EVER.
-I leave tomorrow morning and I have not done laundry/cleaned my room/packed. I don't even know what time I have to go to the airport. I guess I should get on that.
-I get back from this weekend extravaganza at 9:30am on Monday morning and have class from 10:30am-12:10pm, and work from 1-8. NOT going to be a fun day.


Time to go shower and get ready to go kick it with Dr. Chau! Waiting rooms are definitely not my favorite thing, but I'm going to bring a book I have really enjoyed reading so that should make the time pass quickly.

I guess if the only thing I really have to complain about is my fear of flying and giving a blood sample, life isn't all that terrible.

0 comments: