Sick sick sick!

Blaaah I am sick and it's terrible. If you know me, you know I have the worst immune system ever and get sick all the time. Okay, not ALL the time...but definitely more then the average person. My little brother has been sick the past week and half or so (and he missed a full week of school) and got tested for mono and stuff. Because he's still awaiting those results, I might have to get tested for mono also? Freaking fricker. Have I mentioned how much I hate when friends visit me when I'm sick? I'm like dying in bed, looking like death, feeling like death, and the last thing I want is someone coming over. That's just me though, because I know a lot of people like it when people visit them.

The past 2ish weeks or so have been a blur, I've spent a lot of time with Em and Michael, and I've gotten home between 3am-5am almost every night. Definitely not ideal! I need my solid 9 hours of sleep hahahha.

The one good thing about being stuck at home is getting caught up on my homework. I'm definitely feeling a bit more relaxed about the next couple weeks since I got caught up on some stuff.

Last night my mom and I watched Seven Pounds (Will Smith and Rosario Dawson) and I really enjoyed it! Of course my poor mother who is basically only a fan of romantic comedies was already confused and asking questions two minutes into the movie. I, who have never seen the movie before, politely had to remind her that some of the scenes could be out of sequence, and that she should wait until the end of the movie to ask questions. Of course...5 minutes until the end of the movie, "AHH LAUREN I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?! I'm confused!" WELL, HOW ABOUT YOU ASK IN 5 MINUTES ONCE THE MOVIE IS OVER....
goodness gracious!
I think that confusion in movies just goes along with my pet peeve of people talking during movies. There are just some movies out there where it doesn't make sense until the very end of the film! Patience is a virtue!
Anyways, Seven Pounds had great cinematography and the score was also amazing. I know the critics didn't like it, but I did!

Now I am wasting my life away watching Discovery ID discuss the characteristics of serial killers. Classy. Thank goodness there is no school tomorrow and that I don't have work at all this week. Sometimes things just work out conveniently that way.

DFTBA friends.

0 comments: