Ho Hum

I guess I abandoned my blog for quite a while. Sorry blog (and blog readers).

I guess I've been planning events, going to Disneyland, going to Hume, playing guitar, joining worship team, hanging out with friends, hanging out with students, chasing campers, reading, catching up on Arrested Development and SYTYCD, and trying to relax.

It seems as though Summer is coming to an end, but I don't start school until the end of September. It's good though, I still need a month+ of time left to get ready for my busy Fall Quarter schedule. I'll be nannying two days a week, at church working three days a week, and then going to school full time. Busy, busy, busy.

Good news/bad news- Wednesday we leave to take our high schoolers on a waterski trip. It's such an awesome trip, I just don't have enough time in the next 24 hours to accomplish everything I need to do before we leave! Ahhh. Hopefully though, with the downtime we have on the trip, I'll just get to relax and hang out (maybe tan all day...). I'm definitely looking forward to it, it's just arrived so soon! I think this is my last summer trip, considering I start my nanny job on the 24th.

Tomorrow is filled with work, meetings, last minute stuff for the trip, packing, and an eye doctor appointment (I'm getting new glasses! YAY!).

Fabulous:
-My Adam Pasion ringtone
-Joan of Arcadia (My dear friend Tracy has just turned me onto this show)
-Me cooking today! (Okay, so I just boiled pasta noodles and poured sauce on it....BUT STILL...)

Not so fabulous:
-Eating frozen blueberries and having my lips turn blue
-My hot house :/
-Miley's performance at the Teen Choice Award's(come onnnn she shoulda sang The Climb)!

4 comments:



Chris said...

Hope you find time to fit God into all that. Sometimes, and I know that I don't always do this myself, when you make time for God, then He helps you find the time for everything else. It's a good way to start a busy day, if anything.

God Bless Lauren!

Hannah Noelle said...

Wow good job you actually boiled pasta! I'm so proud of you :). Have fun on the Water-Ski trip!

Stephanie said...

Big long deep breath!

Mandie said...

You're awesome, AP. Keep at it. Make sure you find time for God and for yourself. We should make pasta together sometime now that you can help! hahaha

<3 yaaaaaaa