Here we go

I'm leaving in about an hour for the 8th Grade Grad Trip. I don't know if any of you have worked with crazy junior highers and taken them to Magic Mountain but if you have, you will know how insane this trip will be! :) I'm excited though, and will hopefully have enough energy as the students do.

I've been so encouraged this past week with good talks, people helping me out with protege stuff and trying to get official, good communion time, good worship, good dinners together...it's just been good.

Even though this will be a little bit of a crazy week, and there is not one morning for the next week and a half that I get to sleep in, it's gonna be okay. Even though there are no showers at the church we are staying at for the next two nights...it's gonna be okay (maybe)! Even though I have very little time to study for my finals next week, it's GONNA BE OKAY! :)

Life is good. I am happy. Life is busy, but I will continue to be joyful. Life is stressful, but I will wake up every morning and choose love and joy over anything else, because really...what else can you do?


Goodbye until Wednesday night my faithful readers! :D

1 comments:



Stephanie said...

I hope your trip was a blast.