Why do I do this?

This is what I tend to do:
-come home from classes
-sit around and watch tv, read, play online, watch all my youtube subscribed videos for the day, browse around on facebook
-do some laundry, maybe clean
-make food
-kick it with my aunt
-kick it with friends
-walk down to get coffee
-go to the library

Oh yeah..we are missing all the academic work required for college courses...

for some reason I don't do ANY work for like 3 or 4 days and then it all piles up and I just spend ALL day completing it.

wouldn't it be easier to just do an hour a day, and then not be bombarded? ohhh noooo, we just like to make everything complicated and stressful.

NEW GOAL: instead of spending 8 hours doing homework once or twice a week, we are going to attempt to do homework every single day and spread out the misery over time.

will it be easier?
time will tell! :)


and yes, I do get good grades for those of you wondering why a procrastinating crazy kid like me is going to college. hahhaa, I get everything done (ON TIME) it's just a matter of WHEN I actually end up completing it...which is often at very strange hours in the middle of the night.

ohhh goodness.

2 comments:



Ted said...

I do the same thing. Better to live I say at least your grades are good and you get things done. All in all you're a cute goober.

Lauren Horst said...

oh jay! at least I know SOMEONE reads this blog hahahaha :)