Ohhh updates

As I sit here eating my stuffed bell pepper and guava kern, I've realized I spend a lot more time thinking about all the things I need to do, instead of actually doing them. Funny how that happens. I spent from 7-11pm last night thinking about how I had some homework due at midnight and how I needed to get to it. It ended up taking me about 15 minutes to do, and I turned it in at 11:45pm. Why do I do these things? It only took me 15 minutes! Goodness gracious.

I've been reading and watching movies a lot lately. As any good movie viewer would do, I am trying to watch every movie nominated for an Academy Award. Not just the ones up for best picture, but every movie nominated for something. I also have a large list of movies in general that I need to see....some past sundance ones, etc. Thank goodness for all the stickies on my macbook! (AND I GOT A NEW MACBOOK WOOOO HAPPY DAYS).
So far I've seen:
-Frozen River
-Slumdog Millionaire
-Rachel Getting Married
-Wall-E
-Wanted
-Kung Fu Panda
-Happy-go-lucky

I know, I know. I have a lot to see still. But HEY, I have until February 22 to get caught up.

Here comes the sad melodramatic part of my entry...
My dearly beloved ipod that I've had for years is now dead to me. Since I've stolen so much music and movies from everyone else, I was smart in not updating my ipod with all the new itunes. If this happens, all your music gets deleted from your ipod. Unfortunately, when I got my new laptop, the itunes automatically started updating my ipod and while I was saying "NO CANCEL, CANCEL, CANCEL!" it was just too late. 4,000 songs and 15+ movies gone forever. GONE. FOREVER. Years of music, gone. Luckily, Holly sent me some essentials and Mo sent me a mix cd that conveniently arrived the day this happened. SO, my plea is that everyone I know will send me some music or a burned cd, and I can start building back up my itunes.....trying to get my songs back....that are gone.....FOREVER. rather upsetting, I tell you! Such a tragedy.

Moral of the story: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UPDATE YOUR IPOD EVER.


Well, I have quite a bit to accomplish today. Homework, cleaning my room, laundry, setting up the DVR to record my shows all week. aahaha :)
Hopefully it doesn't snow tomorrow, like it did this morning. Snow is sosososo inconvenient! I long for some 60 degree weather!

0 comments: